Wellington-wef.com Message Board

Please login or register.
Advanced search  

News:

For Wellington and surrounding areas ... we created a section for you to use on the website ... You can post stalls available and stalls needed on the site ... please share this info and spread the word.
Go here for more info Wellington-WEF BOARDING & TRAINERS DIRECTORY>>Hurricane Boarding

Author Topic: Need a massage?  (Read 20 times)

Ridehappy

• View Profile
Need a massage?
« on: April 16, 2019, 07:47:17 PM »

(Admin delete if inappropriate)

Need a new therapist? Can?t afford spa prices all the time? Chiropractors office hours don?t work for you?

Come try me!

Jessica Villa

Conveniently located 10 minutes from WEF
At Massage Envy Royal Palm (Clinic #0139)

Groom and barn manager turned LMT
That?s why I?m posting here!
(Lic. #MA82527)

Personal experience with pain, injury, and the restrictions that follow changed my course from Nursing to Massage Therapy.

Focused on rebalancing the body, releasing restrictions, and increasing functional range of motion. Relaxing, dynamic, and productive multi-style bodywork. Neat, tight draping every single time.

Why Massage Envy though?
Why don?t you just work privately?
(You?ll make more money!)

Reasonable prices, quiet location, convenient booking/billing for you

Flexible scheduling, hydraulic tables, laundry service, and healthcare benefits for me

Membership style pricing encourages regular visits which make bodywork more productive

Once a year for special occasions or only when you?re seriously hurting is not the only time to utilize massage therapy.

Increase your quality of living by addressing: a stiff neck, overworked shoulders, tense low back, tight hips, exhausted calves and feet.

Get headaches? Jaw pain? Have a knot in you shoulder? Hands go numb from riding? Sciatic or sciatic like pain? Trouble sleeping or waking up always sore and tired? Anxiety? Reached a plateau in training?

Massage often has answers for the body where the rest of the medical community is left scratching their heads or providing inefficient treatment

Request Jessica
Clinic #561-422-8889
Availability
Always
{Monday: 3-10
Tuesday: 3-10
Wednesday: 3-10}
Alternating weekends:
<Thursday: 11-6>
[Friday: 9-3
Saturday: 3-9
Sunday: 3-9]

(I keep every other week open for travel, trainings, and workshops)

Questions, comments, concerns?
Email me directly at jrvilla89@gmail.com