Wellington-wef.com Message Board

Please login or register.
Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to visit our Business Directory, Boarding & Trainers, Horses For Sale, and the Real Estsate/Lodging sections to see our advertisers.

Author Topic: Rescued Blind Cat needs a ride to Blind Cat Sanctuary St. Pauls, NC  (Read 433 times)

saveacat

• View Profile

If someone could take this special needs rescued kitty to them please call me at 561.232.4406
She is a good girl. I have a large kennel cage to ship her in that Id like her to be in the backseat of your truck, or car, not in a trailer! Have fuel money.
Thank you,
Gena

saveacat

• View Profile
Re: Rescued Blind Cat needs a ride to Blind Cat Sanctuary St. Pauls, NC
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 03:47:12 PM »

So she was "blind" when we found her, vet agreed. Has lowline Diabetes. Have her on food for that. Eyesight has "restored". Only presumption is that she was starving for quite some time, still thin....BUT sees fine now, eyes not in
constant dilation. DEAF for sure. She is not going to Blind Cat Sant.
Needs a home, inside, only cat. I don't have dogs, and don't know what her feelings are about that. Does not get on with other cats. She is in our A/C'd feed room, nice digs, alone. We let her out for strolls...her stroll is about 4 mins, she then wants to go in to safe zone. I will assist in money to pay for her special diabetic food.
Anyone having ideas of who to contact, i.e. special needs rescues would be greatly appreciated. I am trying different avenues, "Special needs rescues" etc. Getting no where. She is lovely, big motor, and grateful of her safe spot.
Yes, you may wonder why she can't stay here....my feed room is very nice, but no windows, we spend lots of time with her. I have A LOT of cats already, not ferals, all very well cared for, in at evening, turned out in day as they deem! I am a cat door (wo)man!!
Winter boarders are coming, and I can't take a chance that she gets out.
Please let me know if any one has ideas, contacts, to give this sweet cat a chance. I have all blood work, exam info. She needs a rabies, but we opted to do later because of her poor condition. I will get that done next week.
Has been wormed, flea spot, neg Felv,Fip,Hw, feces were neg at first visit of parasites they wormed her anyway (?).
Please call or text me with any help you may be able to share.  561.232.4406 Thank you- Gena & Kitty Girl

saddlediva

• View Profile
Re: Rescued Blind Cat needs a ride to Blind Cat Sanctuary St. Pauls, NC
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2019, 12:11:07 PM »

Hi Gena,
     Did you ever find a home for Kitty Girl? I know it's been forever but it's been bothering me. If I didn't have 3 cats and 2 German Shepherds (who leave the cats alone, except sometimes one of the dogs will cuddle with SugarCat) I would have adopted Kitty Girl. What became of her?
                                                                                             Saddlediva