Wellington-wef.com Message Board

Please login or register.
Advanced search  

News:

For Wellington and surrounding areas ... we created a section for you to use on the website ... You can post stalls available and stalls needed on the site ... please share this info and spread the word.
Go here for more info Wellington-WEF BOARDING & TRAINERS DIRECTORY>>Hurricane Boarding

Author Topic: ISO Late Afternoon Work  (Read 595 times)

ciiiaraxx33

• View Profile
ISO Late Afternoon Work
« on: November 22, 2014, 05:42:44 PM »

I am in search of late afternoon work to help support my riding habit. I would be able to work from 4:00 p.m. till 9:00 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday. I currently do competitive show jumping but would be more than willing to work in a dressage barn. I am 20 years old and have been riding for 11 years. I am a reliable hard worker and have my own transportation. It would be ideal if the barn was within 30 minutes of Wellington. Please email me at ciiiaraxx33@gmail.com if interested or post contact information and I will contact you. Thank you!

ciiiaraxx33

• View Profile
ISO Late Afternoon Work
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 06:07:32 PM »

I am also available to clip horses for $80 per horse

codiharrison

• View Profile
Re: ISO Late Afternoon Work
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 05:02:36 PM »

Would you be willing to farm sit for 2 days?  $25 to do AM chores, takes approximately 2 hours, and $15 to do PM chores, only takes an hour at most.  Even if you could just do just the PM, let em know!  We will be out of town Dec. 3rd - Dec. 4th.  Please feel free to email me at najyrc2011@gmail.com.  Thanks!