Wellington-WEF.com Message Board
September 18, 2014, 01:37:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thank you for visiting the message board!  We are excited to be the community meeting place for Wellington, WEF and all Equestrians who use our site.  Please be sure to visit our Business, Boarding & Trainers, Horses for Sale, and Real Estate/Lodging Directories as well. Type Wellington-WEF.com into your browser if you do not see a "wood" navigation bar at the top of this message board.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: INFO: Not for Profit Animal Rescue & Adoption  (Read 13966 times)
renee
« on: January 11, 2009, 08:50:43 AM »

WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE TO KEEP A POST UP ON TOP WITH RESUE & ADOPT GROUPS INFOR,THAT FOLKS CAN ADD TO FOR DOGS & CATS & HORSES ETC.THERE IS ALOT OF UNKNOWN ONES OUT THERE THAT NEED TO BE RECONIZED.AND DURING THESE HARD TIMES,ITS HARD FOR FOLKS TO GET INFOR.WORD OF MOUTH FROM THIS SITE WITH INFOR TRAVELS FAST...PLEASE CONSIDER THIS POST.THANKS SO MUCH.IT SEEMS TO BE THE #1 QUESTION IN ALL,AS TO WHERE THEY CAN RESUE OR ADOPT OR RETIRE,OR GIVE AWAY TO A SAFE PLACE... Wink
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 07:15:57 AM by admin2 » Logged
LuckyCharmFarm

~ bless the beasts and the children ~

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 10:37:27 AM »

thank you so much jill and dominique for throwing us humane-iacs a bone to chew on!

i have a suggestion and am willing to create it for posting here;

create a MASTER list of:

1) local animal shelters and humane societies

2) local dog & cat breed rescues (this will likely encompass the entire state as they are widely scattered)

3) other small animal rescues (birds, turtles, rabbits, rodents, chickens, etc. etc.)

4) local wild animal sanctuaries (places where sick, injured animals can be taken to)

5) low cost spay-neuter facilities and programs (cost must be posted)

this list would be for the purpose of having one central reference doc that is kept current and on top for instead of scattered information.  please send info and i will create the list and post it as it evolves.  just phone numbers should be posted per the rules of this board (no web sites).

i'm at luckycharmfarm @ hotmail.com

nancy hall

« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 10:41:17 AM by LuckyCharmFarm » Logged

~ Nancy Hall ~
barngodess

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 01:48:44 PM »

thanx renee, the good earth farm ,home of the chocolate chip animal rescue, has been in loxahatchee for over 10 yrs, and in plantation for 15 yrs, we are a shelter for horses, ponies, minis, llamas, and other farm animals, .. we are sponsored  by grants and events that we do.. we do a ;lot of horse education. schools, field trips for groups, like girl and boy scouts,  we also have professional psychologists that work with people that have addictions, and behavior problems, and family issues, grief trauma and loss , mainly with children and teens ,we have ;lots of very well trained ponies , and many kids classes, llama school too with 4-h,, we have a few  horses for adoption right now, they are healthy  and  professionally trained, we also have our sanctuary open to the public every sunday from 9-1 pm  for a tour and pony rides, and petting zoo please call 561-792-2666
LuckyCharmFarm

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 10:55:04 PM »

ANIMAL SHELTERS AND HUMANE SOCIETIES:
as of 1/12/09

Animal Care and Control - Palm Beach County
(561) 233-1200
Toll-free from Delray or Boca
(561) 276-1344
Lost and Found Pet Line (monitored by volunteers and staff)
(561) 233-1282
7100 Belvedere Rd,  West Palm Beach, FL  33411
(west of Florida Turnpike)
Shelter Hours:
M-F 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sat 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sun 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Domestic animals and livestock

Animal Care and Control - West County Pahokee Facility
(561) 924-5656
3615 SR 715,  Pahokee,  FL

Humane Society of the Palm Beaches (Peggy Adams Rescue League)
561-686-3663
3200 N. Military Trail, West Palm Beach,  FL  33409
(1 mile north of Okeechobee Blvd.)
Domestic animals only

Safe Harbor Animal Rescue and Clinic
561-747-1598
185 E. Indiantown Rd, Jupiter,  FL  33477
(I-95 east at Jupiter exit)
Domestic animals only

Tri-County Humane Society
(561) 482-8110
21287 Boca Rio Rd.,  Boca Raton, FL  33433
Adoptions: Tues - Sun   11 am - 4:30 pm
Domestic animals only

~ Nancy Hall ~
LuckyCharmFarm

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 08:40:10 PM »

WILDLIFE SANCTUARIES:
as of 1/19/09

Busch Wildlife Sanctuary
(561) 575-3399
2500 Jupiter Park Dr.,  Jupiter,  FL   33458
Monday - Saturday  10 am - 4:30 pm
for animal rescue or emergenc phone line open 24/7.
From I-95 (exit 87A) or the Florida Turnpike (exit 116), take the Jupiter exit, go east to the third traffic light (Central Blvd.), turn right and go to the next traffic light (Jupiter Park Drive). Turn right and make your first left into the Loxahatchee River District and follow the signs to the Busch Wildlife Sanctuary.

Central Florida Wildlife Center
Turtles and tortoises
(863) 697-2082   Amanda
Licensed rehabilitator and referral source for Palm Beach County

Ellen Rosenberg
(561)793-8075
Royal Palm Beach,  Fl
Birds: wild and pet. Including Muscovy ducks, pigeons, and limited space for parrots.  
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 08:14:48 AM by Admin 1 » Logged

~ Nancy Hall ~
SJM

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2009, 11:53:39 AM »

check out.....
duckhaven dot com  (Broward Co.)

Welcome to  Duck Haven, Inc.,  Florida's only humane rescue organization dedicated to Muscovy Ducks only!    We are a registered non-profit organization that has been rescuing, rehabilitating, healing, and tending to injured and abandoned Muscovies for 35 years.  We receive no funding from local humane organizations and no help from wildlife agencies who do not include Muscovy ducks as native wildlife warranting protection.
equinelimousine

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2009, 01:19:51 PM »

Adopt A Horse, LTD, Inc.

www.adoptahorseltd.org

501-c-3

Accepting Horses, Cattle, Llamas, Dogs, Cats

call 352-463-2965
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 01:30:58 PM by admin2 » Logged
Dakotah

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2009, 08:30:31 PM »

Luv-A-Pet Rescue and Rabbit Adoptions
Royal Palm Beach
748-3663
luvapet.net

We are a non-profit organization that was founded in 2004. The program was started to help abandoned,
homeless, and abused puppies and kittens and rabbits.  We do not have a physical "shelter", but rather a dedicated network of volunteers who foster these animals in their homes. The babies are taken into private homes and given food, shelter, love, medical care, socialization, and more love. Before being adopted into their FOREVER homes, all of the pets are altered and microchipped. They are also kept current on vaccinations and deworming, as well as flea and heartworm prevention. If any medical problems arise, the babies are evaluated and treated, as we are a no kill organization. We have many wonderful animals for adoption.  Thank you!
JRTs

RUSSELLS RULE!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2009, 08:06:05 PM »

PLEASE ADD RUSSELL RESCUE TO BREED SPECIFIC RESCUE LIST:

Audie Sumner, (954)670-9766

Local contact (Wellington)
     B Phillippi, (561)793-2912
     luv_jrts@yahoo.com

LuckyCharmFarm

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2009, 08:50:36 PM »

PUREBRED DOG RESCUES:
as of 2/26/09

Australian Shepherd:

Aussie Rescue & Placement Helpline, Inc.
1-877-ARPH-779 - #4 Southeast states
Ned Abbott - South Florida Liason
(772) 419-8032

Beagle:

Ziggy Beagle Rescue
Carol
(321) 723-7671
zgbglrsq@bellsouth.net
Mid-east area of Florida

Corgi:

Gail Steinmetz
(561) 655-5197
West Palm Beach, FL

Jack Russell Terrier:

Audie Sumner
(954) 670-9766
B. Phillippi (Wellington)
(561) 793-2912

Rottweiler:

Rising Star Rottweiler Rescue Inc.
Peg Bowman (561) 741-0556   Sue Drawdy   (561) 439-6351
10201 Lantana Rd,  Lake Worth, FL   33449

~ Nancy Hall ~
LuckyCharmFarm

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2009, 10:11:27 AM »

Kansas State University
FREE 24 Hour Poison Control hotline for pet owners and veterinarians:
785-532-5679

< While no pet owner wants to imagine the need for an emergency call to an animal poison control hotline, someday the situation may arise. Whether your pup has gotten into an Easter basket full of dark chocolate or chewed up a bottle of Tylenol, the veterinary toxicologists at the Kansas State University’s College of Veterinary Medicine free, 24-hour animal poison control hotline can help.

Dr. Fred Oehme who is a veterinarian and professor of toxicology and pathobiology oversees the hotline and has this advice for those who call:

~ Be patient. The person who answers the phone may have to page the veterinarian on call. This may take a few minutes, especially during the nighttime.
~ Call as soon as possible. If you call within five minutes to 10 minutes of ingestion, a veterinarian may direct you to induce vomiting to minimize harm. But if you wait a few hours to see how the animal reacts, it may be too late. Also, be able to tell the veterinarian how long ago the poison was ingested.
~ Have product labels handy. Be able to tell the veterinarian what your pet ingested. If it was a medication, tell the veterinarian the generic name of the drug and how many milligrams were in each tablet. Also be able to tell the veterinarian how much your pet weighs.
~ Know if your pet is actually in trouble. A little drool might just mean your pet is happy to see you. Unusual drooling, unexplained vomiting, frothing at the mouth, redness or burns in the mouth, difficulty breathing, unusual behavior, convulsions or unconsciousness may indicate that your animal is in trouble.>

~ Nancy Hall ~
dobergirl

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2009, 01:06:07 AM »

For Doberman rescue.....   www.doberescue.net

We're a south florida rescue dedicated to dobermans.

If you are looking to adopt/foster or need to place a dobie you may use the contact info on the website or pm mere here on the board.
SaddlebredShowMom

Blue Ribbon Ride!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2009, 01:04:24 PM »

Please add Saddlebred Rescue, Inc. to your list of horse rescues.  They are a wonderful organization and have saved hundreds of saddleseat breed horses from the auctions and a trip to the slaughter houses.  The horses are brought to their farm in NJ where they are evaluated and rehabbed for placement in their forever homes.  If you know of a saddleseat breed horse that may be at risk, these are the folks to contact.  Many "Treasures" have received a 2nd chance at life as a result of these dedicated horse people.

Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Ms. Pat Johnson, Executive Director
4 Westview Drive
Blairstown NJ 07825
Phone:  (908) 304-3560
E-Mail:  pat@saddlebredrescue.com

Thank you!  Grin

"To ride on a horse is to fly without wings."
LuckyCharmFarm

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2009, 02:16:16 PM »

PUREBRED DOG RESCUES:
as of 3/15/09

American Pit Bull Terrier &
American Bulldog:

Ethical Bull Breed Rescue & Referral of Florida
Melody Owens
561-373-3882
West Palm Beach, FL
bullyrescue@ebbrrfl.org

Australian Shepherd:

Aussie Rescue & Placement Helpline, Inc.
1-877-ARPH-779 - #4 Southeast states
Ned Abbott - South Florida Liason
(772) 419-8032

Beagle:
Ziggy Beagle Rescue
Carol
(321) 723-7671
zgbglrsq@bellsouth.net
Mid-east area of Florida

Corgi:

Gail Steinmetz
(561) 655-5197
West Palm Beach, FL

Doberman Pinscher:
Doberman Rescue League, Inc.
(954) 946-4100
Oakland Park, FL 33307

Greyhound:

Elite Greyhound Adoptions, Inc.
Sonia Stratemann
(561) 795-7072
851 Hyde Park Rd.
Loxahatchee  FL   33470
elitegreyhounds@aol.com   

Jack Russell Terrier:

Audie Sumner
(954) 670-9766
B. Phillippi (Wellington)
(561) 793-2912

Rottweiler:

Rising Star Rottweiler Rescue Inc.
Peg Bowman  (561) 741-0556 ~ Sue Drawdy   (561) 439-6351
10201 Lantana Rd,  Lake Worth, FL   33449

Yorkshire Terrier:

United Yorkie Rescue
Dianne Schultz
Wellington, FL  33414
yorkiepalgal@aol.com

~ Nancy Hall ~
bulldog

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2009, 02:39:17 PM »

ENGLISH BULLDOG IS BUDDIES THRU BULLIES
KEC
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2009, 09:16:17 AM »

I'm a volunteer with the Equine Rescue & Adoption Foundation in Palm City.

Their mailing address is 10152 West Indiantown Road, Suite 136, Jupiter, 33478.  By phone, the can be reached at 772-220-0150 or by email at ERAF2000@gmail.com

They take in only the very worst abuse cases in their facility and also offer feed assistance to owners and can help find low cost short-term boarding.
Raina

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2009, 07:27:04 PM »

Pure Thoughts Horse Rescue located in Wellington & Loxahatchee. They are wonderful & they are local. They have taken in over 15 racehorses & have made my job much easier. I used to post ex-racehorses for sale, but now they take them right off the track & rehabilitate them, making them wonderful riding horses. You can visit their facilities & try them all. Their website is www.purethoughtshorserescue.com. Check it out & see all the horses up for adoption.
LuckyCharmFarm

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2009, 11:43:01 AM »

please note that our local Folke Peterson Wildlife Center has sadly had to close its doors. 

:-(

~ Nancy Hall ~
mustphoto

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2009, 10:07:38 PM »

Would you kindly add A Second Chance Rescue Puppies and Kittens to you master list of Not for Profit Organizations.
[=http://www.asecondchancerescue.org]www.asecondchancerescue.org[/]
P.O. Box 222156
West Palm Beach, FL 33422
(561) 333-1100
info@asecondchancerescue.org

This is a selfless group of people that have opened up their hearts and houses to save as many pregnant dogs, adult dogs, puppies, and kittens that they can handle. I knew I wanted to be a part of this organization from the moment I met the President and Co-founder, Peter Torres.  It is a 100% volunteer organization. They do not have a permanent shelter. If I had the resources, I would build a shelter for them....my dream.
Presently, I have been volunteering as a foster parent.  I fostered two dogs on separate occasions and ended up adopting them both. I presently have a foster puppy and thinking about adopting it too!  I might need to re-think fostering Smiley.   I also volunteer my photography services at fundraisers. I am a professional photographer.
If anyone has time in their schedule to volunteer please send an email. Lets be a voice for the animals, and improve their quality of life by putting an end to their senseless mistreatment and death. Thank you for reading my post. Randi Muster
crdbarn

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2009, 10:53:14 PM »

Having known Randi for several years and her choice in friends.....This organization is made up of people who open the doors of their house with their hands and hearts to create homes and nuture all these animals with kind human care.  This prepares the pets to enrich their adoptive parent's lives and homes.
BinkyBeagle

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2009, 09:42:50 PM »

A one who wants  a breed rescue number is welcome to call me aT Doberman Rescue Concern at 561 -659-1828 if you loose it we are one of the few rescues listed in the phone book. I have a master list of breed rescues for the state however because they are private phone numbers of there members I can not publish them here. I have the following > Afghan hound,Airedale, Akita,A
BinkyBeagle

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2009, 10:06:47 PM »

Sorry computer problem Alaskan Malamute, American Bulldog, American Brittany, American Eskimo,American Staffordshire Terrier, Australian Cattledog,Austrlian Shepherd,Austrlian Terrier, Basenji, Basset,Bearded Collie, Belgian Malinois, Bichon Frise,Bloodhound, Bordercollie,Borzoi,Boston Terrier,Bouvier,Boxer,Boykin Spaniel,Briard,Brittany Spaniel, Bull Mastiff,Cairn Terrier, Cavalier king Spaniels,Chinese crested, er spaniels, Collie, Coon hound,Corgi, coton de TULEAR,Cy Coated retrievers,Sachshound,Dalmation,Dutch shepard,English Bulldog,English Mastiff, English setter,English springer,Fila Brasileiro,Flat coated retriever,fox terrier,Frenchbulldog, Dogue de bordeeaux, german pincher,German Shepherd, Golden retriever, Great dane,Great pyrenees, greyhound,Irish wolfhound,Italian greyhound,Japanese Chin,Keeshound,Kerry Blue Terrier,Labrador,Mini Schnauzer, Neapolyian Mastiff, Newfoundland, Norwegian Elkhound, Old English sheepdog,Pekingese, Poodle, Pomeranian, Pug, Rat Terrier, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Saint Bernard, Samoyed, Schipperke,  Setters All Shari=Pei,Sheltie,Shiba Inu,  tZU,Siberian husky,Vizsla,Weimarner,Westie,Wheaton,Whippet,Yorkie.
Delia

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2010, 12:38:28 AM »

Sadly, Folke Peterson was forced to close its doors last October or November due to funding needs.  At one point they were hoping to reopen, however, it doesn't seem likely in the near future.  I was told they did place the animals in their care primarily with the  Busch Sanctuary.
andi

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2010, 12:41:32 PM »

Great idea Renee!!  Let me know how I can support you.  Dr you have a phone #?  I'd love to talk to you.  My # is 561-792 4191.
Andi
superhorse

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2010, 11:31:09 AM »

the good earth farm has taken in 11 alpacas.. we are looking for excellent homes for these pet boys.. many alpaca breeders are having trouble keeping their non breeder boys  because of the economy.. and we are taking them in .. hoping to  give them personal attention and finding families who will adore them... they can be trained .. we take them to schools.. to stores.. anywhere.. they are soft and cuddly and we show them at the fair,, in agility..... normally they sell for 6-10 thousand dollars.. but these are sold as non breeders.... if you are interested .. you have to take 2 and have an approved home.....thier adoption fee is  very minimal... but the care is very important.. 561-792-2666 call nancy
juhren

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2010, 06:38:08 PM »

Pure Thoughts is also home to Florida Rehab & Placement, and we have an overabundance of horses. We have many amazing ridable Thoroughbreds most under the age of 6 CLEAN XRAYS hunter/jumper, dressage, polo, trail prospects all in training. Adoption fees from 1000-1500.

We have a large amount of Thoroughbreds that need time off to heal injuries and some horses that are will only be able to be pasture mates that we are giving away for FREE to GOOD homes.... WE NEED TO MAKE ROOM TO BRING IN MORE RESCUES! Please help us help them.... if you have room in your barn for these wonderful animals please contact us.

You can call Ceren at 561-389-8406 for more information or contact me via facebook for pictures and more info
cindy48lee@yahoo.com

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2010, 10:03:23 PM »

i am looking to rescue a q horse if you know of any please feel free to call me at [561]294-0202
Ingrid Taskin

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2010, 07:55:11 AM »

Here are some for adoption:

Please send this e-mail out to anyone you think might be able to help. The picture of the mare and foal is pitiful. Iris   
We are hoping to find permanent homes that these horses can go right into. With 2 yearling fillies and one 2 yr old colt and a mare with a newborn filly we are hoping to find adopters who will keep them and train them for pleasure/trail mounts. They are well bred horses, 3 have papers, 3 do not.  Also an aged Paso mare needs a home that has been a child’s trail horse, owner downsizing.
The 6 horses that the Hillsborough County Sheriffs office has asked us to take. We have no place we could put them and must find foster or permanent adopters for all of them before we can pick them up.
15 yr old App mare, 10 yr old Paint mare, 2 yr old Paso colt, 2 yearling Paso fillies, Paso mare & new born filly. We can have the colt gelded immediately, all are handlable. 2 yr old colt, dun filly and mare are registered.
Please let us know if you can take one of these horses and how long you would be able to commit for. If you do not have a foster or adoption application on file with us if you would be so kind as to send pictures of where they horse would be living and email us for an adoption application
The last horse pictured on this email is an aged Paso mare who has been a child’s trail horse. Owner downsizing and seeking a loving home for her. Owner said she is gaited and is a very nice horse, mare is located in Williston.
Morgan Silver
352-466-4366 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              352-466-4366      end_of_the_skype_highlightingwww.hpaf.org

The pictures are not pretty, I can e-mail them if you want.. but very cute horses...
Ingrid

klucca

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2010, 11:11:22 AM »

Florida TRAC (Thoroughbred Retirement & Adoptive Care) Program is located in Wellington.  We are the rescue that works with both Calder and Gulfstream Race Track.  We have many great horses that are available for adoption.  Sonia Stratemann who also runs Elite Greyhounds cares for the thoroughbreds and gets them ready for adoption.

You can visit our website at www.fltrac.org and see the horses. 

Our adoption fees are very reasonable because we want our horses to have great homes so that more can come in.

Sonia for adoptions 561-252-2216
8Belles

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2012, 01:52:13 PM »

I just wanted to add the Dachshund Rescue of South Florida! They are a great organization! I'm a foster for them- they need MORE fosters! Adopting the dogs out isn't hard, but if they don't have a foster to take the dog, they can't pull the dogs from the pounds and what not.

They have over 60 dogs in foster homes, waiting to be adopting; and there is always more coming in.

http://www.dachshundrescuesouthflorida.com/

They also have a Facebook page which is updated daily with dogs needing foster homes or "furever" homes!
http://www.facebook.com/DachshundRescueSouthFlorida

They also always are looking for donations.. Dachshunds are famous for their back problems, and most surgeries run over 4,000! Not to mention other health problems that comes with rescues and require surgeries.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 01:55:10 PM by 8Belles » Logged
superhorse

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2012, 04:36:23 PM »

thanx renee, the good earth farm ,home of the chocolate chip animal rescue, has been in loxahatchee for over 10 yrs, and in plantation for 15 yrs, we are a shelter for horses, ponies, minis, llamas, and other farm animals, .. we are sponsored  by grants and events that we do.. we do a ;lot of horse education. schools, field trips for groups, like girl and boy scouts,  we also have professional psychologists that work with people that have addictions, and behavior problems, and family issues, grief trauma and loss , mainly with children and teens ,we have ;lots of very well trained ponies , and many kids classes, llama school too with 4-h,, we have a few  horses for adoption right now, they are healthy  and  professionally trained, we also have our sanctuary open to the public every sunday from 9-1 pm  for a tour and pony rides, and petting zoo please call 561-792-2666 we are open for summer sundays from 4pm to 8pm have dinner with the animals we are now a childrens zoo!
luvnlife

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2012, 01:02:15 PM »

Also for Corgis:  Sunshine Corgi Rescue, Inc.

http://www.sunshinecorgirescue.org/
kmwolfe

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2013, 08:54:47 AM »

BIG DOG RANCH RESCUE
All breed dogs, located in Wellington at the old Folke Peterson Wildlife Center. This rescue does great work.
10948 Acme Rd.
561-309-3311

Bigdogranchrescue.org
Jennylynn

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2013, 06:59:46 PM »

PLEASE ADD

F.R.I.E.N.D.S Horse Rescue to the list!

We currently have 53 Horses, 2 Miniature donkeys, 12 Pot belly pigs, 4 Goats, and 2 cats. We are a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization. We are always in need of volunteers, donations, ect. F.R.I.E.N.D.S also has plenty of great horses currently available for sponsorship! We are located in Pembroke Pines off Sheridan street. Orientation for volunteers is the first Saturday of every month at 2pm and the 3rd Sunday of every month at 2pm.
Please feel more than welcome to come by for a visit or contact us to make an appointment to Sponsor a horse!
CONTACT INFO:
954-492-0168
horserescuer@comcast.net
www.eiahorses.org

Thanks!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: