Wellington-wef.com Message Board

Please login or register.
Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to visit our Business Directory, Boarding & Trainers, Horses For Sale, and the Real Estsate/Lodging sections to see our advertisers.

Author Topic: Expierenced international Dressage Groom looking for work starting mid april  (Read 57 times)

esthervl

• View Profile

Expierenced Dutch Dressage groom available from mid April for 2 days a week ( either monday, wednesday or thursday)

Currently a home/show groom for a German Dressage rider and her 9 FEI horses. Unfortunately they will leave to Germany mid April.

Worked as the barn manager for a GP rider in wellington with 12 horses from green to GP.

Was head groom in Switzerland for Optimum Horses. Sole caretaker for the 4 private dressage horses of the owner. 3 of them approved warmblood breeding stallions.   

Owned and showed my own horses in the Netherlands in dressage shows and young horse shows before moving to the USA.

Iam available for 2 days a week. I have a young son, thats the reason why I can't do more days, unless daycare will be paid for on any additional days.
I live in Broward county.

Some riding would be great as I love to do flat work, hack or warm up, or learn to improve my dressage  from a trainer/rider, but its not necessary.

See my profile on www.yardandgroom.com under job seeker nr : 181411

« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 04:58:14 PM by esthervl »