Wellington-wef.com Message Board

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome To The New Wellington-WEF Forum
Due to the amount of spam,email activation is required to activate account. Please check spam folder if you do not receive the email. Add us to your list of contacts.

Author Topic: Expierenced international Dressage Groom looking for work starting mid april  (Read 25 times)

esthervl

• View Profile

Expierenced Dutch Dressage groom available from mid April for 2 days a week ( either monday, wednesday or thursday)

Currently a home/show groom for a German Dressage rider and her 9 FEI horses. Unfortunately they will leave to Germany mid April.

Worked as the barn manager for a GP rider in wellington with 12 horses from green to GP.

Was head groom in Switzerland for Optimum Horses. Sole caretaker for the 4 private dressage horses of the owner. 3 of them approved warmblood breeding stallions.   

Owned and showed my own horses in the Netherlands in dressage shows and young horse shows before moving to the USA.

Iam available for 2 days a week. I have a young son, thats the reason why I can't do more days, unless daycare will be paid for on any additional days.
I live in Broward county.

Some riding would be great as I love to do flat work, hack or warm up, or learn to improve my dressage  from a trainer/rider, but its not necessary.

See my profile on www.yardandgroom.com under job seeker nr : 181411

« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 04:58:14 PM by esthervl »