Wellington-wef.com Message Board

Please login or register.
Advanced search  

News:

Thank You For Your Support

Author Topic: HORSE NEEDS HOME ASAP  (Read 216 times)

coral reef riding

• View Profile
HORSE NEEDS HOME ASAP
« on: February 09, 2018, 12:28:53 PM »

I have a boarder that can't pay for her horse anymore.  The horse can be ridden by anyone.  She can be tacked up in her stall.  She will trail ride and ring ride and has won ribbons for trail riding.  In the past she won many ribbons for shows but is now almost completely blind but can still ring ride and trail ride.   Please help re-home this horse asap.  The owners will owe me $400 by Sunday and will not respond to my texts and phone calls.  They want to re-home asap too.  She is UTD on everything.  She looks great and is very healthy.  Never needed a vet for her except for annual shots.

Ingrid Taskin

• View Profile
Re: HORSE NEEDS HOME ASAP
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 09:26:40 AM »

Perhaps contact Vinceremos?

SaddlebredShowMom

• A Blue Ribbon ride!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 09:39:09 AM »

Can you post some additional information such as age, size, breed, gelding/mare, gets along with other horses/animals, etc??

That would be helpful to people determining if it would be a good fit for them or not.

coral reef riding

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 10:55:09 AM »

I contacted Pure Thoughts.

Delia

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2018, 02:29:30 PM »

You might want to consider Equine Rescue & Adoption foundation in Palm City.  Ph 772-222-0150 
They are a wonderful organization with profound kindness & dedication to the horses in their care.
They also have a very nice sand arena & some training/riding done by volunteers with supervision
by staff, and a number of horses have been adopted.